Friday, March 6, 2009

all the small things

i miss my down comforter.
i miss my sisters and my brother and anne.
i miss taco bell.
i miss my mom.
i miss the clothes i left behind.
i miss the shoes i left behind.
i miss riding the el in chicago.
i miss my friends.
i miss perkins' chicken tender melt.
i miss kurt.
i miss dunkin donuts coffee.
i miss not having to use voltage converters.
i miss sunday night dinners.
i miss knowing exactly how to get where i want to go.
i miss having my own kitchen.
i miss my shower.
i miss how easy (and free) laundry is to do at home.
i miss my printer.
i miss canned black beans.
i miss sex and the city.
i miss tap water.
i miss my slippers.
i miss going.com.
i miss kerrit and rascal.
i miss my kitchenaid mixer.
i miss lake michigan and the mississippi river.
i miss to-go coffee cups over 8 oz.
i miss farenheit.
i miss buying broccoli in bulk.

HOWEVER, i can't even imagine leaving this place now. and i am going to unbearably miss so many aspects of it come june. in particular, the cheese pastizzi...and i guess the people too...

xoxo, claire

No comments: